3/6/17

an Umbrian vegan cooking class :: San Francisco, March 24, 2017

 


I'll be in the Bay Area the end of March and am holding a vegan cooking class
with wonderful organic artisan products from my very recent trip to Umbria
We'll be stirring up into a scrumptious dinner from traditional Umbrian recipes
at the home of dear friends of mine in San Francisco
on Friday, March 24, 2017, 5:30 - 11:30 pm

The price is $145 per person
Our meal will be accompanied by a selection of "naked" natural wines from France
 
If you or a friend or friends are interested in joining the class
and/or for more information please contact me at :
lacucinaditerresa [at] gmail [dot] com
I'd love to have you join us!
There's still room for 5 participants...
 
To note :
- The meal we are cooking will be vegan but not gluten-free
- My friends do have a dog who resides gently in their home
- I do ask you bring your own apron, and if you like to "swill" while you're cooking
please bring along an extra bottle of vino  ,.))


No comments:

Post a Comment